Digital Media & Marketing Officer:
Provide digital media and marketing administration support to all brands within the Company.
Basic Requirements of the role:
- Manage the digital/social media campaigns in conjunction with Strand PR
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the company email signature strips in conjunction with LBT
- Be responsible for the execution of the company Marketing Plan in particular:
- Planning, attendance and management of data from exhibitions as required
- Proposing and gaining agreement on promotional merchandise for all sectors
- Management of the company and other associated websites.
- Management of the jobs boards for the same
- Manage any advertisement requirements
- General Administrative duties as required.
- Manage the corporate O2 account
- Manage corporate events including Summer and Christmas conferences
Remuneration and Hours:
Full time position: working on varied shift pattern.
Your package will be based on knowledge and experience. You will also have access to a performance based bonus scheme and a training program recognised by the REC. Training on Mac based products will be provided.
Experience of coding desirable but not essential.
Reports to: CEO